London Shopping

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lina Stores

Lina Stores, 18 Brewer Street, London, W1F OSH
Nearest Tube - pretty much equi-distant between Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus
Map


View Larger Map

When I started this blog I didn't want to include food shops, but I'll make an exception for Lina Stores. In a city full of Italian shops, it is near the top, with excellent pasta, meat, cheese and bread, and they even make their own ravioli every day. Highly recommended!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. i liked it.
mumbaishopping

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. i liked it.
suratshopping

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog. i liked it.
(acesoftech)

2:36 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

I agree that Lina Stores is a treasure. I live over in Ireland now, went home last week, and dropped in. Got big hugs from Tony and really admired how their refurb has given them more space. I'm glad I found your blog - good ideas here!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Surng said...

Nice Blog. i liked it.

Regards,
http://www.highave.com

11:53 PM  
Blogger online deals of the day said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing this information. And I’ll love to read your next post too.
online deals of the day

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home